Spring 2023 Softball Registration
NEW for 2023: Melrose Youth Softball Leagues will be assigned by Grade
The Spring Softball leagues will be:
- Tee Ball (Pre-K and kindergarten)
- Minors (grades 1-2)
- Majors (grades 3-4)
- Juniors (grades 5-6)
- Seniors (grades 7-9)
Spring Season Schedule
- The Spring season runs from mid-April until mid-June
- Opening Day is dependent on when we are granted access to the Fields by the City. Our goal is to start the season by the middle of April.
- The Season ends in mid June, usually the last weekend prior to the end of school
- T-ball teams play on Sundays (late morning/early afternoon)
- Other leagues play or practice 2-3 times per week (1-2 weeknights and on Saturdays)
- Teams in Tee Ball, Minors and Majors are assigned mostly by school
- Players in Juniors and Seniors are drafted and assigned to Teams to ensure parity.
- The Draft Assessment for Juniors and Seniors will be Sun Mar 19 at 1030 at the Middle School Gym
- Additional information on the MYS Leagues is available here
- We will add information to the MYS calendar when available
Winter Skills Clinic with Coach Kelly Smith
- We are partnering with Coach Kelly Smith and the Melrose High School Softball Team on a Winter Skills Clinic!
- The clinic runs on 3 Sundays in the Winter
- Sunday Feb 26, Mar 5 and Mar 12 from 1030 – 1130 AM at the Middle School Gym
- Participation in the clinic is optional for an added cost and is not required to play in the Spring Season
- Spring Season (includes Uniform Shirt)
- Minors, Majors, Juniors & Seniors: $115
- Tee-Ball: $65
- Clinic: $50 (includes t-shirt)
- Register by January 15th and save 10%!
Registration Information: Please read through each page carefully to ensure that all information is provided accurately. To complete registration through our secure site, please have your Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or ACH Bank Account information available.